Some times you just need some cute alien tadpole children on your blog.
30,000 friends!!!!!!!!! Jiminey-poop-holes, I don’t even know what to say. Thanks to each and every one of you for all the support. I’m so glad there are other people out there who aren’t afraid to laugh. Well as has become custom around here with each given followship milestones, here’s another sampling of questions and answers. Have a good weekend.
Best responses ever!!!!-de chi!
Hi, guys. We just hit 1000 followers! I had planned on doing this giveaway either for BPD awareness month, or hitting 1000 followers—whichever came first. They ended up being… well, almost at the same time! BPD Awareness Month is in May, so we’re just a couple of days early!
- One new copy of The Borderline Personality Disorder Survivor Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Living with BPD
- One blank journal! …With a moustache on it. (Sorry, it was the only gender neutral one I could find in my entire town.)
- Highlighters! For highlighting passages in your copy of your new book.
- “Don’t Do It!” a quick handbook made by me, with a list of alternatives to self-harming. It’s all colour-coded as well! Green: Alternatives for When You Are Angry or Restless, Yellow: Alternatives for When You Are Feeling Guilty, Sad, or Lonely, Orange: Alternatives for When You Are Feeling Panicky or Scared, and Pink: Distraction Methods. …The book looks a little obnoxious, I know. I figured I’d design it that way so you can easily find it, no matter how upset you are!
- You do not have to be following this blog, but if you do, that’s cool too, though it doesn’t increase your chances of winning. But uh, you should follow this blog, for real, ‘cause we post information and shit.
- Likes and reblogs count, though multiple reblogs do not. You can reblog this more than once, if you please, but only one of them will count!
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you!
- If you do not get back in touch with me within 24 hours after I contact you, if you win, I will pick a second person.
- This Giveaway ends on May 31st at 11:59 P.M. EST.
But Mea! I live halfway across the world! Where will you ship?
- I will ship internationally!
Cheers, guys. And have fun! xxxx
Casual reminder that this is still going on. uwu I know we’ve gotten new followers, so I’m not sure who’s seen it.
Frog to the yea!-de chi!
This is Adelaide, the niece of one of my really good friends. She was born 3 months prematurely and after struggling for about five months, she’s passed away May 4th. Addie never left the NICU, and in her five months she had about four surgeries. Although she was always in pain she was always smiling and happy- she was definitely a fighter. In the end the hospital bills really piled up so the family is trying to raise money to help with the cost, and even the smallest amount helps. I’m not associated with the family but I would really appreciate if Tumblr could help out even just a little bit; it would mean everything and more.
Even if you can’t donate, please take two seconds to pass this on. Thank you very, very, much.
Poor baby!-de chi!